Saturday, August 29, 2009

From Conor Muldoon

Happy birthday Willie!
Congrats on makin' it to 50! What a mile marker! I just want to say thank you. In a time in my life when I wasn't sure which way was up, you approached me and offered your support. I had been beaten down, deprived of that which I thought I needed, and then there was the Pit..... What a journey! And waiting on the other side was a man willing to support and guide me even though we had never met before. This made all the difference for me. At the end of the weekend I felt so good and yet, still very alone. It wasn't until you offered your support that the weekend truly came together for me. Thank you Willie, for being a man for others and for showing me what it really means to be a man. Aho!

P.S. I can't wait to see your show at Hal's. Keep me updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment