Saturday, August 29, 2009

From Jett Ray

Willie!!!!
Happy 50th, my friend! I feel so blessed to have met you...never would I have thought that being an extra for "Friday Night Lights" would have opened the door to such a great and lasting friendship. Spending numerous hours on the endzones and sidelines of Texas Stadium laughing, singing, dancing, sharing our secrets, frailties and all sorts of other "Libra" stuff(lol), was an experience I will never forget.

You are an amazing artist, a super-duper supportive friend, and a stellar human being. Honestly, there are times that I've felt as though my endeavors are in vain and I want to give up...and then I hear an encouraging word from you, and for that moment...I know I should keep going, and keep doing what I do. Thank you so very much for all the love and support, but most of all..thank you for your friendship.

I feel honored to be a part of an opportunity to thank you and show appreciation for you and all you do.

Much, Much Love,
xoxo
Jett


No comments:

Post a Comment