Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From Neil Pflum

Willie, you are a man who cares very deeply for people. I saw it in our men's training and in our weekly men's group that you facilitated. You volunteered to be my mentor and spend time with me, even when it meant eating at 4:30 PM at Luby's to fit my schedule.

I know at the time, that you objected to eating at 4:30 PM, because that was what OLD people did, and back then we were still young. Now that I am still very young, but you are in your fifties, I'll bet you rarely eat after 5:00 PM and I'll bet Luby's is one of your favorite haunts. ;-) (To be honest, I wish we had a Luby's here in Hawaii. I miss their food. Really!)

My friend, you have a huge heart and a soul to match. Even though our time together was brief, you have made an indelible mark inside me with your beautiful spirit and your unwavering commitment to the transformation of the human race, one man (person) at a time.

Bless you my Brother, you are truly heaven sent.
Love,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment