Saturday, August 29, 2009

From Raymond Poche

Willie - It's easy to convey the feelings I have for you. I-group with you has regularly allowed me to see a man that is not only willing to do his work, but who shows a mastery when facilitating other that regularly leaves me in awe. You selflessly share your home and your gold each week in a way that makes me feel special and acknowledged. You are able to "language" your blessings and insights in a gentle and compassionate way that speaks truth to my heart. Guessing that turning 50 is a good time to look back and take stock in what difference your life has meant to you and those you have touched. I am proud to say that I am one of those touched souls that has felt your love. Blessings and enjoy your special day - Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment