Wednesday, September 2, 2009

From Demra Robbins

Willie-
When I think 50 years for you I see wisdom, heart, fun, drive, responsibility to others, hard work and creativity. I see a man who loves his family, his friends, his girlfriend, the community and his life. You inspire me each time I see you to give more, to do more and to be more. A man who does what he does for his best friend Paul, the Boys and Girls club and Warriors without wanting praise in return is a humble man that believes in sharing his God-given talents and abilities. Your commitment to Tanya over all these years is a great example of love as well. I am proud to be your friend.

On a non-serious note, what the hey it’s been over 20 years go ahead and get snockered so you can break your throw-up record! Then you can start over for another 50 years puke free. See you at your 100th birthday!
Love,
Demra

No comments:

Post a Comment