Friday, September 25, 2009

From Scott Prentice

Willie, my brother!
I still remember the first time I met you. It was at a "Head Heart and Soul". You played the part of someone's angry side and sat in a chair flipping him off! You did an AWESOME job! I knew that you were someone I would want to know. Our friendship has grown over over the years. You are someone who brings a smile to me face EVERY time I see you!

I have had so much fun on the fishing trips that we have taken. Between being so freekin' hot at Lewisville slamming Sandbass to freezing at Texoma hammering stripers, it was a blast! Catching was fun, but times with a brother is awesome! I love it that every time you and I are together you take a picture of us. I feel special! What I have noticed is that you have that same effect on everyone you are around. You are a real gift!!!

I remember the weekend we staffed together. Klug, Nevelow, you and I rode down together. that was awesome! It is so cool to see the beautiful magician in you shine throughout the weekend! Reminiscing about all the experiences we had on the weekend was very cool too. You have taught me a lot about being a warrior and being a leader. The night we led the Northern Kings i-group, you told me at the end that "everything does not have to be done by the book". That has really stuck with me. I carry that with me all the time. Flexibility is far more relaxing!

What I want you to know is, I respect you! I honor you for who you are and who you are becoming! I trust you with all my heart! I believe in you! Your smile is contagious! You are a kind and honorable man! When you lead, I want to follow! When I lead, I know you have my back (that is a huge one!)! What I really want you to know is that I love you!

Happy Birthday my friend!!!
Love Scott Prentice



No comments:

Post a Comment