Friday, September 25, 2009

From Royce Herndon

Wisdom is the combination of intelligence and compassion, the head and heart in balance. Add a spirit of inquisitiveness, a sharp yet gentle sense of humor, and a dedication to authenticity and service to others, and we have the recipe for one of my favorite people, Mr. Willie Baronet.

You have a special place in my heart, Willie, as well as my gratitude for many things. Most important to me was the day you came to me to ask if I could lower the shield I had carried for so long to keep others at a safe distance and from seeing my frailties- the same shield that stood between my heart and those of others. Thank you for asking for this man’s friendship, just as I am. You will have my gratitude, love and respect always.

Namaste, Royce.

No comments:

Post a Comment