Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From Hillary Link

WHYYYYYY?
We bonded over that never-ending joke 8 years ago and never looked back.

There are only a few people that I've met in my life where I've stopped and gone, "Wow, that person's got that special something. That "It" power. Willie, my friend, that is you.

You radiate life everywhere you go and people bask in your happiness. You are interesting and interested. In everything. Creativity, love, spirituality, friendships, relationships, family, the world and making it more vibrant.

You run around living happily and learning about things that interest you. But I hope you are aware of all the lives you've touched along the way.

Starting with mine.

I know that every single time I see you, I learn something new. I laugh at something stupid. I love something lame. And, I leave with something great - feeling better than when I came. That's what I call a perfect meal.

Thank you for sharing your gifts with others so that we too may get a glimpse of joy in action.

Thank you for being true to your mission statement. It shows every day. Thank you for being such an available awesome friend to me - when things got bad and when things got good.

It is such a honor to be able to say "Happy Birthday" to one of the biggest tools I know.

I love you

XXOO
Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment