Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From Norman Werback

Can't believe it's already been three years since we met in I-Group at Frank Borecki's. I occasionally recall the goofy, wound up energy that existed in that room; and I appreciate your calmness, your perspective, your challenge to us to grow, your willingness to share, your encouragement, your humor, your authenticity! You are a wonderful man among gifted men and I'm glad you are part of my life.

I've heard 40 is the new 30; 50 is the new 40. Not sure what that actually means. But being 56 I do know this: 50 is 50! And to still have good health, blended with experience and perspective, I have found 50 to be the best decade of my life! My prayer (and expectation) is for you to enjoy everything blessing life has to offer!
Happy birthday!
Norm Werback
Laughing Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment