Friday, September 25, 2009

From Ron Nevelow

I don't have a specific story or artistic expression for Willie, only my impressions of him and the vision I have of him. The vision I have of Willie is him smiling into his camera while he takes a picture of himself and/or with other people. He has a smile that lights up a room and brings me great joy to see.

Other impressions/memories include:
  • the wonderful video he did of "Naked" by Kerri Arista
  • the INCREDIBLE video he posted of him and his father
  • the time he lovingly held me accountable when I tried to hide
  • his intact ego and tremendous skills in bringing healing to men
  • his constant presence at almost all N. Texas MKP events
Willie is a blessing to me in my life and to the other men of the North Texas MKP community. His gift to me extends beyond merely himself. He has brought people into our MKP world that have been a blessing to me in my life, and I have Willie to thank for it.

Thank you, Willie. Happy 50!
Ron Nevelow, LCSW

No comments:

Post a Comment