Sunday, October 11, 2009

From Cheryl Polito

Willie,
It's so weird, I don't ever see you on your birthday, but I feel like every time I do see you, I have a CELEBRATION to myself, that I'm so lucky we have known and cared about each other for so long. Even when it's been a long time when I see you it's like no time has passed at all. You are one of my favorite people and I wish I there were more men like you. I probably wouldn't worry so much about my daughter's future if there were. They say that the reason women out live men is because we talk, we laugh, we commiserate, we hash it out or we cry it out! Knowing you the way I do, you will probably out live most of us...

Thank you for being the brother I never or ever will have.

Truly, my life, my Marriage, all my Relationships that I Cherish would not be what they are if it weren't for you.

I'm so thankful to you.
I'm so proud to count you as my friend.
I thank God for you.

Your Friend Forever
Love Cheryl

PS. Not only have you given to my life spiritually, don't forget that there is not a better lookin' nail technician business card out there. NOPE! NO WAY! NO HOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment