Sunday, October 11, 2009

From Kirby Banks

Uncle Willie, you're the best I have to say,

Ever since my very 1st day,

You were there to stay,

and never ever turned away.


Uncle Willie, you deserve to be cherished on this very special day,

You blessed my life in a very special way,

You made me feel important every month of May,

Cause you never forgot my birthday.


Uncle Willie, with all the love in your heart that we all see,

I've been shown for the last 23 years what an amazing uncle you are to me,

And now I wish your 50th full of joy and glee,

As You continue being happy go lucky and free.


You’ll never know how much your presence has truly meant to me,

I will never forget no matter how old i shall be,
all the love you've given and I have received
,
So thank you Uncle Willie for all you've given me.


Uncle Willie, happy birthday and thank you for being
an inspiring role 
model to me and always being there.
I Love You!
 HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment