Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From Honor M Banks

My favorite Uncle!!!
Words cannot begin to say everything I want to express to you. You have been an incredible Uncle to me and have been more like a father figure to me as long as I can remember. You have shown me and my sister more love and compassion than any girl can ask. For that alone you have made me one lucky lady! You are such an inspiration to everyone who knows you, and are one of the best examples I have had in my life!

You chase your dreams and inspire me to do the same. I absolutely love hanging out with you, and you are the only person who can make it feel like we see each other everyday even if it has been years. That is a gift, especially to me with the whole family situation.

Andrew said he thought you were awesome and wished you lived here cause he would hang out with you all the time. That says a lot for only meeting you for an hour and being nervous too!

You are fun and free and always have a smile on your face! You have done a lot of work to discover who you are and have done the soul searching that most people try to avoid at all cost. You are an inspiration and proof that freedom doesn't come cheap, but it is well worth the time and work. (It seems like this message is so scattered but I have so many thoughts about you I want to express but can't find the right words :)

You have made such an impact on this world and you have done it one person at a time, and you will still be leaving an impact 50 and 100 years from now! You are an amazing human being, and I love you so much. Thanks for always remembering me, thanks for always loving me, and thanks for being who you are.

I am blessed to have gotten to know you and be a part of your life, and I am excited about continuing to know you more in the years to come. You deserve the best birthday in the world and I truly hope that's exactly what you have.

I am pretty bummed that I couldn't be there for this special day to celebrate you! I hope you have a wonderful day, and shed a few tears as you see how much you are loved and how you have impacted so many people! I mean how many people wrote something to you? I don't even know that many people, let alone people I have touched in the way you touched so many!

I love you and treasure every memory I have with you. Have the most wonderful Birthday of your life!!!!!!

Love, Honor' Maria Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment