Saturday, October 10, 2009

From Lisa Bivens Klodner

Willie,
I hope you have the best birthday ever. You are such a kind-hearted man. There are so many things about you that I remember. I don’t even know where to start. You were not only a great boss, but a great friend. Working for you was more like coming to be with my second family. Who has a cat, and a punching bag in their office? How about a brain storming room filled with bean bags? I remember when you tried to teach us how to juggle. What a fun day, but I still can’t juggle. Oh and what about the meetings that you can’t say um at? I will never forget our weekend at the Ranch. That was a blast, but the one thing that really stands out for me is how you have always loved homeless people. You would come to work with a new sign that you bought off of someone on the street. You just have a kind soul.


I hope that today is a great day for you, because you deserve it! I hope the next 50 years are even better!

Love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment