Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From Tammy Schriewer

Willie,
It seems trite to start this out this way but it's really the only way to say it...

Thank you so much for being you. For your kind heart. For lending an ear, a shoulder to cry on and offering your friendship to me. You are truly one-of-a-kind. A genuine, softie. A shining spirit and warm soul. You are the epitome of the "smiley" face, in person and through email/text. I love your positive energy and admire your outlook on life. Your silliness almost out does my goofiness. And you always brought the best out of me and everyone around. Your appreciation for every person is unmatched by most, and is one of my most favorite things about you.

From the GB fair day, Halloween party, the end of the White Swan, the whirlwind of the 'temporary space' and on and on... I shared some of the best times of my life with you and the rest of the GB/MB gang. Formed some of the strongest bonds with the most amazing people - what a blessing, those memories.

I'm a believer in things just don't happen. It wasn't just by chance that I walked into the doors of GB to sit with you a few short years ago. It was all for a reason. And for that, again, I will say thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you.

Have a "glorious" Willie Birthday!! And I look forward to your answers, on your milestone 50th, to the infamous birthday questions.

Much love and the biggest hug ever...
Tammy Schriewer

No comments:

Post a Comment