Sunday, October 11, 2009

From Julie Gregory

Dear Willie,
When I first met you, I was confused. Not confused as to whether I was a dancer or an attorney or an artist or an Artist. I was confused about your relationship with Tanya. My monkey mind was working overtime during Circle trying to figure out what exactly was the deal between these two people who apparently were together but not sitting together. I missed the first meeting of that Circle and knew I must have missed some crucial piece of the puzzle. I’m not sure how I came to know the facts, but it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that I’m honored to be a part of your circle. You make me feel safe. You make me feel known. You make me think. Knowing you has been a great blessing in my life.

Happy Birthday from, in your words, “the greatest belly dancer the world has ever known”. xoxo

Love,
Julie Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment