Saturday, October 10, 2009

From Lisa Randolph

Willie - you have been such an inspiration and blessing in my life and I thank God our paths have crossed. I can definitely say my life is so much richer because of you. I love the fact that no matter the circumstance you see the bright side of the rainbow, like the time we were out fishing at Cedar Creek Lake and you made your big catch (2 inches long) and you held that fish up with pride as if you had just caught jaws....I love that about you.


You’re caring, passionate, always willing to lend a hand, and always willing to be the only man in a room full of lesbians (our honorary lesbian). All I can say is I love you and hope to be as fabulous as you when I grow up.

Happy 50th to my Main Man Willie, your kisses make me smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment