Thursday, October 8, 2009

From Quitze Nelson

Willie,
Our paths have crossed in so many ways - Knape... many, many moons ago. I was young and you were not so young (you're 3 years older) but you always seemed to have it all figured out. It was a hard place for me to work - but I would walk from account side to creative side and you always had your twin peaks music going, a funny story and always a smile and eventually, talking me off the ledge! And then there way Art-ful giving... and then Merge Media! I saw this passage yesterday and thought of you and how you continue to grow and search. You are one of the few that listens to your soul...

"A successful artist is a person who is able to create something that
manifests their truth...a perception that they feel they need to bring
to the world." - Jan Harrison

You are a dear friend and I miss talking with you - happy birthday love and here's to 50 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment