Thursday, October 8, 2009

From Marc Baronet

Happy Birthday big brother.
I guess at this point only Dad has known you longer than I have. I couldn't have had a better friend, companion or brother than you. I have often thought what a drag it must have been to have your little brother tagging along all the time but you never made me feel that way. Here is a list of some of my favorite memories of our childhood:
  • Opening day for Little league at Huber Park
  • Sandlot football in the mud behind the hospital
  • All day putt putt for $1 (was it really only a $1?)
  • 1716 17th street
  • Playing burnout next to the street
  • Riding our bikes to the putt putt for more wood for the treehouse
  • That awesome treehouse we built with our own 4 hands
  • Slingshot wars in the treehouse. How amazing that we still have our sight.
  • Christmas tree Forts
  • My first win against you in ping pong
  • Kick the can
  • Basketball with Dad and Mr. Halle
  • That awesome Speaker set in our room
  • The kick-butt 8 track and speakers in the Capri
Of course I could go on forever and ever but hopefully these will bring a big smile to your face as they are doing for me as I write them. Hope that your next fifty are as great as the first fifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment