Thursday, October 8, 2009

From Orion Linekin

Like a pebble dropped in a pond the vibrations of our life spread in ways we cannot predict. Willie changed my life twice. And both times in significant ways. This is my recollection.

The first time I met Willie we had a nice business lunch which was brokered by Carl Youngberg. Four of us got together - at The Dream Café - if I remember correctly. Our companies didn't find any business to do together but in passing Willie mentioned a book titled "The E Myth". Not sure why it came up but that book reminded me how I had gotten to where I was in my business life. Time to read it again. We exchanged an email or two and that was that. Nice lunch, nice people, no prospects, stay in touch, move on.

The second time I met Willie was at the annual fall party at Carl Youngberg's home in Richardson. This was my first time at this particular gathering. Willie was there with Tanya. He and I got to talking and I don't recall really stopping at any point. Just life stuff in general. It was an easy conversation. Made easier because Tanya and Becca hit it off and I believe were having a similar conversation. At the end of the night Willie mentioned in passing this retreat he had done. Said if it sounded
interesting I could check out the website. Somehow I knew it was something I had been looking for. I did my weekend in Nov 2006, less than 2 months after that party. It would have been Oct but I got wait listed.

What is the intuition that brings these thoughts out into the open at just the right time to have impact on the life of another? Is it explained by string theory that we are all energy in vibration that occasionally tunes to the same frequency as another? Is it spirit moving in ways we cannot truly understand in this incarnation? I do not know and yet I have experienced it. And I do not believe that I am the only one that has had this experience with Willie.

Thank you for these, and all the other, gifts you have brought into my life. I just wish I was there so I could kiss you on the lips and wreck you a little bit.

Happy Birthday brother! Aho.

No comments:

Post a Comment