Thursday, October 8, 2009

From Kerri and Fermin Arista



Piles of books are stacked around you
Beside the questions in your head
It's a brand new world
That's what someone said

The questions don’t get answered
And all those books cannot be read
Maybe the asking and the searching
Is what keeps you fed

(chorus)
Am I awake?
Am I enough?
How do I choose to see?
What will I leave undone?
Which way would my life have gone?
Well I wonder ‘bout the last page
And it goes on and on…

Somedays it feels so heavy that your legs just shake
And still when it comes to hope it never is too late
Subtracting all the anger and your leaving all the love
I wonder how exactly does one hold that thought

Chorus

Bridge:
Well you're 1/2 way to 100
O M G
You’re never too old to grow younger
but your bound to ask “why me?”

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment